10 Things To Do Before The Big 30
I was once told to explore and have as much fun as you can in your twenties. This is not to say that after thirty your life will suck. Actually you will move into a new level of life full of new opportunities that will be far more greater than your twenties. When you're in your twenties, you feel like life will last forever. You feel like nothing bad will ever happen to you.
You feel like time is on your side and you have forever to do it all. Truth is, today could be your last day. Tomorrow is never promised. Next week may Never come. If you're still in your twenties, consider doing these things before you enter the thirties club. Once enter that, world, you will have a whole new set of "things to do,"
10 Things To Do Before The Big 30:
- Relocate! If you've lived in her hometown since birth, its time to try a new city in a new state. Get out of your hometown comfort zone. Visiting a new place is totally different than living in a place. If you don't like it, you can always move back home, but at least you will know that you has the courage to try to live in a new place.
- Travel Internationally! There are plenty amazing places in our own countries, but when you travel abroad you get to experience the life of other cultures, new foods, new dances, new music, new architecture and new adventures.
- Attend College! I understand college isn't for everyone, but it's still a great experience. You get to meet new people from other cities, states and countries. You get to learn more of who you are and who you want to be in the future. You get to learn about a variety of different careers to help you decide what your true talents, gifts and passions are. Even if choose not to work in the field you studied, the college experience still equips you with the skills to conquer any field of choice.
- Change Careers! If you're in a field that no longer serves you, don't be afraid to try a new career. You don't have to be stuck in a position that makes you unhappy or no longer challenges you. Be bold and take the risk on a new opportunity.
- Date Outside Your Race! This can be a touchy subject for some, but it doesn't have to be that serious, Have fun. Not only will you get to know someone new, but you will learn history and culture that you may have never known before. You never know what that relationship could blossom into.
- Date Outside Your Hometown! Most cities is a small world. Why limit yourself to someone a friend, relative or coworker has already dated? Explore other options outside of your comfy hometown. Sometimes it's more adventurous with someone that no one else in your circle or hometown knows.
- Learn a New Language! This world has billions of people who speak thousands of languages. Don't limit yourself to only one. There are plenty of free resources online to help you get started.
- Attend a Health and Wellness Retreat! Detoxing and cleansing your mind, body and soul is a great way to release toxins and attract new energy. We all need a break from our day-to-day responsibilities so we can refresh and reboot. This experience will allow us to continue to be great and also level up to perform even greater.
- Learn How to Say No, With No Apologies or Regrets! Don't be a yes man or a yes woman. Sometimes NO is required, and that's ok. Everything and everyone doesn't deserve a yes. Be confident in your decisions when saying no and never let other's make you feel guilty or bad about your decision to say no.
- Skydive! Try something that scares you. The adrenaline rush you get when you jump out of that plane will give you the courage, confidence, and endurance to conquer other areas in your life where fear has held you back. If skydiving is to drastic for you, choose something else that scares you. Try to do it within the next three months.